11.21.2007

Tagged

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. Getting ready for a mission
2. Going to school at SLCC
3. Getting a mission call the England London South Mission
4. Learning to swing dance.
5. Getting ready for my mission...seriously, I can't think of anything else that I did.
5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
1. Do Laundry....blah
2. Clean house for Thanksgiving
3. Play with my baby boys
4. Take a much needed nap
5. Go Christmas shopping
5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Peanut M&M's
2. Chocolate milk
3. Cinnamon Wheat Thins
4. Bagle w/ chive and onion cream cheese
5. What ever I am craving at the moment
5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. Buy a House
2. I am sure I would become the clothes horse I have always wanted to be....sigh
3. Take my entire family on a trip
4. New cars all around!
5. Get my dog fixed :)
3 OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. Procrastination, by far!
2. Hmmmmm........ procrastination.
3. Putting things off until the last second....
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. West Jordan, Utah
2. London, England
3. Murray, Utah
4. Midvale, Utah
5. West Valley City, Utah
5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Mowing lawns
2. Paper girl
3. Direct TV doing cust. service
4. Ortho tech and patient coordinator
5. A Mama to Kyle and Noah
5 THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I love and have had an addiction to Flaming Hot Cheetos
2. Matt Damon is my husband
3. I started sluffing school in Kidergarten
4. I want to be a motorcycle cop
5. I did not date in high school
There you have it. Pretty exciting stuff. I know, I know. You all want to be just like me now.

3 comments:

RaeLynn said...

I'm telling Brian that you don't consider that date a real date with him. He will be SO SAD. jk. heh.

Nichole said...

Erin where are you??? You haven't posted in nearly 3 weeks :(

Whitneymwall said...

Hey Erin! We missed you at the ward christmas party!