We got these pictures taken way back in October but we're just getting around to posting them because they were part the grandparents Christmas presents (Surprise!). I wish I could post all of them because they are beautimus!
So, for some reason your blog hasn't been coming up on my google reader, so I didn't think you'd been posting for MONTHS. And what do I stumble across today? A mountain of new posts! I've got some catching up to do! Sorry I didn't check back sooner. Love the family photos. LOVE.
3 comments:
What cute kids! I hope you have a great New Year!
Those are darling pictures! What a good lookin' family. Your boys are so cute.
It was fun to see you on Christmas and catch up a but.
Happy New Year!
Marielle
So, for some reason your blog hasn't been coming up on my google reader, so I didn't think you'd been posting for MONTHS. And what do I stumble across today? A mountain of new posts! I've got some catching up to do! Sorry I didn't check back sooner. Love the family photos. LOVE.
Post a Comment