I decided that since my profession is being a Mommy/ Household CEO, I am bound to come across useful information that makes my life easier. So, I decided to dedicate a section of my blog to these little tidbits of helpful information. It could be scrubbing the bathroom toilet to occupying a hyper 2 year old. All this information will be tried (by me) and therefore, true. Many of you may be better houseold CEO's so some of this info will be old news. For that, I apologize. I don't know about you all but I get excited when I discover a new trick to make life easier. We could all use it, right? So here is my attempt at doing just that.
Disclaimer: Blog owner not responsible for misuse of information. In other words, use information at your own risk! :)
2 comments:
What a good idea...I will look forward to your info!! THanks :)
Yea cant wait to hear. That is a good idea I will post a few things if I remember to. But I need to use the one you suggested. I was wondering what to do, finally.
Post a Comment