
It is a dang good thing that I don't live extremely close to Target. *sigh* (The nearest one is about 20 minutes away and Wal-mart, well, you just don't cut it.) Target and I have this love/hate relationship that is killing me. I told Adam that next time we move we cannot be any more than 10 minutes away. Really though, its probably a good thing that I don't live closer because every time I walk into the place I have to grit my teeth and think "WWAD" (What Would Adam Do- I'm such a good wife...) They have this new in-store line of home decor that I absolutly LOVE. If I could decorate my house anyway I wanted, it would look something like these. Check 'em out: http://www.target.com/b/sr=1-1/qid=1200090605/ref=sr_ilm_1/601-6786441-0112116?ie=UTF8&node=13763961
Now don't even get me started on their dollar section. Its where I shop when I feel extra poor...which is, like, always.
I just went to Target today and am feeling particularly obsessive so I just had to share. However, I know I'm not the only Target junkie out there. C'mon ya'll. Fess up!
6 comments:
Erin
I saw your blog off Raelynn's. I fully admit it. Just yesterday I went to Target, got a popcorn and drink at the little diner, and just walked around. I only needed diapers, but left with some dollar section stuff. I know exactly how you feel!!!
Ali
I'll admit, I have to stay away also. I like to shop their clearance items. But always seem to venture to the kids section. Even though my kids dont need any new clothes. I'll have to check out their new decorating items. I need some for my basement.
I am at Target at least twice a week!! We are 5 minutes away from two of them (Jordan Landing, Redwood Rd). Yesterday Christian and I stopped by Target just to pass the time before the dance recital and ended up buying Ava the cutest dang outfit!! I love their clothes (baby, womens, mens ALL). Great Post!! Way cute home decor!! You should buy one thing every so often!!
I must admit that I have never been to a Target but I'm curious about them now. Maybe when I visit the states I will look out for them.
By the way, you have cute kids!!
I am also a BIG fan of target. Between Target and Ikea I could complete furnish house, hopefully someday I will.
Hi Sis. Hind! Connected throught the internet. I was just reading Dev's post and saw that you had made a comment. What a cute little family you have. I have two little boys as well--not quite so angelic though! Target is like a black hole for me and we just moved within 2 minutes of one. I have to practice so much self control!
Post a Comment