4.14.2008

Beginner Bowler

This was Kyle's first experience at the good ol' bowling alley. He has always loved all things ball but we have never gotten around to taking him to the bowling alley and with Adam's "extended vacation" we thought we'd take advantage. We hoped he'd love it and he didn't disappoint. Every time he rolled the ball down the lane whether he hit one or all the pins, he jumped up and down saying "I did it! I did it!" I think there is a lesson to be learned here. As long as we give it our all, that is the only thing that matters. Anyhoo, dontcha LOVE the shoes!! I wanted to take them home with me they were so cute!




2 comments:

RaeLynn said...

Cute! I didn't even know they made shoes small enough for kids Kyle's size. Looks like you had fun :)

Aubrey said...

You havent taken him bowling??? He looks like he is having fun.