Flaming Gorge! This was my first visit. It was gorgeous leaving me wanting more (and a boat!).
It isn't too far away which was nice since we just went for a little weekend visit. My parents, Ethan and Tracey and Dawn's families came as well. We missed the "ditcher's" though. :)

We went on the dam tour, fed the dam fish and had a dam good time. We also went to the Sweat Ranch, fire watch tower -a great honeymoon place, hubba, hubba-, and even got to do a little wave running- my favorite!!

Tommy was totally worn out by the time we got
home as was everyone else. It was really fun to see Kyle and his cousin, Samuel become good buddies especially since they live so far apart.
We went on the dam tour, fed the dam fish and had a dam good time. We also went to the Sweat Ranch, fire watch tower -a great honeymoon place, hubba, hubba-, and even got to do a little wave running- my favorite!!
Tommy was totally worn out by the time we got
This was possibly our last camping trip of the season and I'm sad. Anyone up for another trip???
5 comments:
Looks like a great little weekend getaway! I'm sure it is so fun for all those kids to get together! My kids will just have to enjoy being friends with each other.:)
I'm sad we couldn't go with but glad you guys had a great time without us. That fire watch tower looks like a nice look-out.
That looks fun! Hey I tagged you! Check my blog!
That looks like you guys had fun! I have never been there either! Exciting!
You guys have had such a fun summer. I am glad you have been getting out to explore this awesome state we live in
Post a Comment