8.25.2008

Noah's Chompers

Ahhhh, chilly relief!

Poor Noah...Poor Me. :) This past week has been extremely rough for my youngest filled with tears, screams, Motrin, popsicles, drool, drool and more drool. Can you guess what Noah's problem was? Two istsy-bitsy tiny teeth. All this drama for two little teeth. With all the drool continually cascading down the front of Noah's shirt it always looked like he had just run a marathon. Neither Noah or Kyle have ever reacted this way to teething so I was a bit at a loss. This is a new week though and Noah is now the proud owner of two sparkling white teeth and is happy and content. Thank goodness! Too bad he still has like 4+ teeth left to some in.... *sigh*

4 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Coleman is a teething pansey too!!!

Mike and Meg said...

I am so sorry! I hope it's not cutting into your sleep!

Erin said...

Luckily, Noah slept very well!!

Cyd said...

I love the buzz look of his hairstyle in this picture.