8.18.2008

WhAt'S uP wItH tHe ShIfLeTt'S?

The Messmakers

...We had Ellie and Coleman over for two days while their mommy was at girl's camp. I was really worried about how it would go over- two babies!- but it went really well. I enjoyed bonding with my niece and nephew, especially Coleman who liked to get snuggles from me every hour. I think he was missing his mommy. Kyle enjoyed the two day visit most of all though. He ADORES his cousins and these two are no exception. Kyle and Ellie enjoyed trashing Kyle's bedroom and the basement and I was decidedly content to let them. Coleman found a good friend in Tommy who let him ride a top his big, furry back. Coleman was even found laying on top of Tommy happily sucking his bink and giving Tommy snuggles. It was way sweet. Looks like someone needs a dog.

...Adam, unwittingly, backed into our garage door. "Hey, who closed the garage?!" Ugh... it ended being okay though.

...Still doing the finishing touches on the bathroom. Again, ugh. This has been a 5 month project! One day I'll post pics.

...Olympics! Michael Phelps. One-one hundredth. Olympics. 12:00 AM bedtime *yawn*. Michael Phelps. 8 Golds. World records out the wahzoo. Nastia Luikin. Gymnastics. My life for two weeks.

...Noah is still trying to decide if walking is really that cool.



The boys going for a ride.

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. You are such a good aunt. The olympics are soo adicting arent they?

Nichole said...

It's easier to just let them make a mess and clean it up later!! Coleman was the same way with me...clingy! At one point Ava, Coleman, and Ellie took a nap for me...I was amazed!

Sorry I haven't commented lately...I've been so busy that I have only had time to sneak peaks once in a while and a comment here or there!!

Mike and Meg said...

I love the olympics! I hate not going to sleep until 12! Now you know you can survive with more than 2 kids!

Anderson Family said...

I love the pic of Coleman and Noah "riding" Tommy. I am glad my children were not a huge trial and tribulation for you. "Your the best!" (said Nacho style)

Alicia said...

Hey there,
Kerri left a comment on my blog and from her blog I found Jessica's and from Jessica's I found yours... this is fun finding old friends and catching a little glimps of how they are doing these days.