Hey you are a winner in our Wire Whimsy drawing. We are giving away a Christmas tree, Candy cane, and ho ho ho set...email me (wirewhimsy@yahoo.com) and list the three in order of your prefrence. The first winner to email me gets their first choice!!
9 comments:
That is too funny! I bet your boys got a kick out of that!! LOL!
I'll have to show Will this in the morning. That was hilarious!
This was so funny! Did you have to pay to download?
sooo fun!
Oh man, these things are hilarious.
So that last comment was actually from me :) I was logged in under Danny's name. heh. I'm sure he loves them too, though.
Dangit--I'm still logged it under Danny's name. oops!
We did this last year..I LOVE it!!
Hey you are a winner in our Wire Whimsy drawing. We are giving away a Christmas tree, Candy cane, and ho ho ho set...email me (wirewhimsy@yahoo.com) and list the three in order of your prefrence. The first winner to email me gets their first choice!!
So funny! Ellie wants to keep watching it.
Post a Comment