..says Adam.
Ever since Adam and I started dating he's been trying to get me to go ice skating. He wanted to take me one evening before we were married but I just wasn't feeling up to it having worked all day. So I called and simply asked if we could cancel the skating and just watch a movie or something. Well, the guy has never let me live it down! Since then his #1 goal in life has been to get me out on the ice but whenever the opportunity to go ice skating comes up we can never go for one reason or another. One time we went with my family but I was big pregnant and just didn't think it would be a good idea with my center of gravity being so...round... Needless to say, Adam skated...alone. Poor baby!
So recently some friends of ours had the BRILLIANT (pfffft...) idea to go and of course Adam thought it was the best idea ever concieved...to claim his victory! Sure enough he finally got me out on the ice. And, I guess, we had a great time too. :)
Here a few pictures of the momentous occasion.
2 comments:
OOOH who's your photographer- because those are some fine examples of pristine photography Ha HA!! Next time we need to go to Park City! That was fun!
That's kind of funny to think that this was your first time together but I know that ever since we started having kids, the opportunity just isn't ever there to do things like this.
By the way, I'm just now reading this because I swear that my blog never told me that you had updated. I only discovered it because I looked at your name wondering why you hadn't said anything for a while.
Post a Comment