Our pilgrimage to Kodachrome has been the official start to the summer for me (Adam) for 17 years now. This one started out wet. We had 2 inches of rain dump on us the first night. It was after a drenching first night that I started getting thoughts of packing up all our wet stuff and driving home. Luckily the sun did come out and the weekend ended up beautiful.
The first morning of the trip we went into Tropic to get some breakfast (cooking in the down pour didn't sound all that fun). We sat down and started looking at the menu when we noticed that Erin's Great Grandfather George Myron Bybee's picture was on the back of the menu. Erin's grandma grew up in Tropic. The Bybee name is well known. George was a cowboy that worked in Bryce Canyon as a horse back tour guide.
All funned out. Noah falls asleep mid-chew.
4 comments:
LOLOLOLOL! Noah falls asleep midchew--thats great. I feel like Tropic and Kodachrome are my stomping grounds. We grew up going there every year or dang near and then once I got married we discovered his family is from Tropic and Henrieville too so we go down there for all kinds of various things. I love that area.
PS--I love that Tommy lets the kids just sit on him like that. So cute.
I want to get Kyle and Will together for a hike and see if Will' takes off. We did a hike yesterday and I had to bring candy to bribe him along. That's cool that Great Grandpa Bybee's picture was on the back of that menu.
It looked like a ton o fun! I love that area I feel like it is my other home.
That pic is priceless!:) Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment