10.13.2009

WhAt'S uP wItH tHe ShIfLeTt'S

...We bought the boys a new bunk bed so that Noah could retire the old crib and become a big boy. He really struggled the first few nights but is doing much better. Now we need to work on the naps. I'm not ready to give those up yet! (No pics due to the fact that our camera is BROKEN. Whaaa.)

...We went to my cousin, Lani's beautiful wedding reception.

...I attended the annual Girl's Day Out with my Mom and sisters. We went to Tai Pan and Gardner Village where I finally decided on nursery colors. Dawn is making me a quilt for the crib that I am way excited about! I'll post pics when the nursery is done.

...Kyle went to Coleman's (RaeLynn's little boy) birthday party and had a great time. He won at the game "pin the astronaut on the rocket". He literally nailed it!

...I was 20 weeks this past week and half way done!

4 comments:

amrust said...

I'm was..?? I think you mean "I am" :) see you tonight!

Cyd said...

Weird. Your blog never updates me when you've posted. I'll just to thinking about you guys and low and behold, you have a new post.

Mike and Meg said...

I am so glad you updated. I can't believe you are already 20 weeks. Is it going fast? Glad you are doing well.

The Bronson Bunch said...

Love the new Blog background. It's very cute! It looks like your trip to Yellowstone was fun too!