12.21.2009

WhAt'S uP wItH tHe ShIfLeTt'S


...Last week I hit 30 weeks. "Only" 10 more weeks to go. It feels like forever away but I know its going to cruise. We still have a lot to do in preparation for our baby girl's arrival.

...Wishing the mucky skies would go away and give us some sunshine and breathable air! The upside to this nastiness is the "rime" (frost) that covers the bare trees and shrubbery. Its beautiful!

.

...Temple Square with Grandma and Grandpa (for Grandpa's birthday). And a Christmas party with Cheryl's side of the family. It's always good to see everyone since it only happens once or twice a year.



...Kyle sang in his first Christmas performance of many more to come, I hope. His preschool class sang at Legacy Retirement Home. He did a really good job and sang out so we could hear him above others. He's his Daddy's boy. :) His favorite song, not surprisingly, was "We FISH you a HARRY Christ-MOOSE and a HIPPO New Year."

Kyle and his buddy rubbing Rudolph noses...hmmmmmm....

...Adam and I got ALL the Christmas presents wrapped BEFORE Christmas Eve! This is quite the feat!

Merry Christmas, Everyone!!


1 comment:

Cyd said...

That's fun that Kyle's preschool teacher does that. Merry Christmas!