1.19.2010

Big Brothers

He is such a wonderful big brother to Noah. He's sometimes too good. Noah knows all he has to do to get something from Kyle is start crying and begging and Kyle will give in. Noah knows he can go to Kyle for help or even comfort. Kyle has such a tender, loving nature. He doesn't like to see people unhappy (especially Mommy). He is going to be a huge help to me.
Noah wanted the comfort of his big brother when he got hurt.

Noah really enjoys babies as well but can also get jealous. So I look forward, with only a little apprehension, to Noah's reaction to the little girl that will soon take his place as baby of the family. I can also Noah trying to be the helpful brother by trying to tote the baby around. I'll keep you updated, I'm sure.

4 comments:

About Us said...

Your little boys sound just like mine. The older ones are sensitive (for the most part) and the younger ones really learn to manipulate at a young age. But, just love them to pieces.

(I just love Noah in the nursery. He is so good!)

DJ's Nook said...

Your boys are both so sweet! They are going to be great big, protective brothers of their little sister.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are priceless! So adorable!! Miss ya by the way!

Cyd said...

Those pictures are so sweet and funny too because Noah almost overwhelmes Kyles lap. Makes me miss your boys.