2.17.2010

What do Kyle and Steven Tyler have in common?

Pink is their favorite color!

We recently discovered a song by Aerosmith called "Pink" where Tyler exclaims that pink is his favorite color. Every time we listen to it, we have a good chuckle. You see, pink really IS Kyle's color of choice. He won't wear it. He doesn't want a pink bedroom. In fact, he thinks its a girl color. So WHY does he insist on pink being his favorite color? When we ask him he has no explanation. Red used to be his favorite color but ever since he found out that pink is light red his preferences have changed.

Some of our favorite lines from the song because they especially apply to Kyle are:

"Pink is like red but not quite."
"Pink is my favorite crayon." (He always looks for the pink crayon or marker when coloring.)

4 comments:

Scott, Melissa, Ethan and Emma said...

That's great... Ethan likes pink too!

Cyd said...

That's funny. I told Will that Kyle's favorite color is pink and he said in response, "that's so silly". I love that he's not afraid of saying that pink is his favorite.

Andrea said...

I totally remember that song!!! How funny! We tease our nephew who is 7 that his favorite color is pink, so much in fact we had a "pink party" for his birthday. We made pink food, wore pink clothes and decorated everything in pink. He thought he was going to die but he managed to make it through.

Heather said...

Too cute! I love the picture.