4.26.2010

2 Month Stats


Our big girl just keeps getting bigger.

Height: 25 inches (97%)
Weight: 12 lbs. 15 oz. (95%)
Head: 16.2 inches (95%)

*Make that 12 lbs NOT 15 lbs ...duh.

3 comments:

Cyd said...

OH MY!!! Are you sure on that weight? I thought Lyndsee was a big girl. She's almost the same weight that Lyndsee was at 4 months. So funny! I love love this sweet picture. I know I keep saying this but her eyes are HUGE! So sweet! I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks.

Nichole said...

LOL! That BIG girl is the CUTEST girl!! Spence weighed about this much at his 6 month appointment BUT Megan is A LOT taller and that makes a HUGE difference! She will pass Spence up in no time...he needs to take lessons on growing from her!!

Anderson Family said...

I LOVE this picture!!!!!! She is the sweetest biggest girl!!!!