It's been a while since we've done family pics. Adding a little girl to the mix got our cans in gear. Check them out and tell me what you think. I'm not real keen on the family shots. So I ask you, which would YOU choose?
I just noticed 2 other things....the 3rd to last pic where everyone but Noah is looking at Megan...totally LOVE that Kyle is playing with her toes. He is so sweet and Megans pic of her by herself on the sidebar?? O....M....G!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could make it bigger
Those are great! I am so glad you got them done. Formally, I love the last one...but I can't help but smile at the first one and the one of you all looking at Megan (except Noah). : )
Okay I am IN LOVE with your family...you have such a pretty family!! I am with Brianna...the last picture for the wall! And my other pick is the one where you are all, minus Noah, looking at Megan...I LOVE IT!!!
I like them all but my faves are number (from order they appear) are 5 (so sweet), 7 (all looking forward and good pose), 3 and 4 just love the black and white and the poses look good too!! What a cute little family you have!!
I agree with the others... I'm a black and white person, so I likes those ones too... If you choose one of those, I would ask to have them cropped a little bit more... too much background! I like the last one and the one everyone is looking at Megan... Very cute!
I like the last one the best, maybe the first one too. I love the one with only Noah looking and smiling hard at the camera--that's hilarious. I probably wouldn't pick it as the main family shot. I love your family!
13 comments:
I think they are all cute. But my fav is the very first family one! I love the colors you picked as well. :)
Amber ~
I think I would choose the last one for my wall but I have to say I love the second one because of Megans face HAHA Poor beebee....
And really could Noah be any cuter or chubby?
I just noticed 2 other things....the 3rd to last pic where everyone but Noah is looking at Megan...totally LOVE that Kyle is playing with her toes. He is so sweet and Megans pic of her by herself on the sidebar?? O....M....G!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could make it bigger
I also like the one where is everyone is looking a megan except Noah. So Sweet!
Those are great! I am so glad you got them done. Formally, I love the last one...but I can't help but smile at the first one and the one of you all looking at Megan (except Noah). : )
Okay I am IN LOVE with your family...you have such a pretty family!! I am with Brianna...the last picture for the wall! And my other pick is the one where you are all, minus Noah, looking at Megan...I LOVE IT!!!
I like them all but my faves are number (from order they appear) are 5 (so sweet), 7 (all looking forward and good pose), 3 and 4 just love the black and white and the poses look good too!! What a cute little family you have!!
I agree with the others... I'm a black and white person, so I likes those ones too... If you choose one of those, I would ask to have them cropped a little bit more... too much background! I like the last one and the one everyone is looking at Megan... Very cute!
I like the last one the best, maybe the first one too. I love the one with only Noah looking and smiling hard at the camera--that's hilarious. I probably wouldn't pick it as the main family shot. I love your family!
I think I would go witht he first one! I love the colors!
I love the last one on the stairs and the one where you are looking at Megan. But they are all so cute!!
these turned out great! I like the first b&w one. where you're sitting in front of the house. please pick the one i like. otherwise...
I love the picture where you are all looking and laughing at Noah!! These are awesome pic's!!
Post a Comment