9.13.2010

Signing Good-bye


Kyle's teacher at school likes to have everyone sign. One of the signs she uses a lot is I love you. Kyle has started using it all the time just adding to his overall cuteness.

This morning as I was pulling away from the house I heard something and looked up to see Kyle reaching out the front door with his hand in the "I love you" sign. You talk about a Kodak moment.

Noah is picking up on the signing to, but he isn't as coordinated as Kyle. When he says good-bye he makes the peace sign. It's the thought that counts.

4 comments:

Watson said...

Thats way cute!!!!!:D

Dawn Murphy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn Murphy said...

One of these days I will win over their hearts and they will sign to me too...I know...a little wishful thinking on my part. A girl can dream.

Cyd said...

That's cool!