12.29.2010

Bah! Humbug!


The loser.


In case you haven't already noticed, we got killed in our gingerbread house {graham cracker house for you picky ones} competition. We got 28% of the vote...
I'd like to thank those of you that were willing to break out of the box and vote for something truly original. I'd also like to thank the White's for allowing us the privilege of horning in on their 8 year long tradition. It was seriously fun even if we didn't get to bed until 1:30am and had 9am church...

And lest you think I am too bummed by this blow out know that I have already licked my wounds {not sure Adam has though} and decided that it is better that we didn't win. I mean, beating a pastry chef would have been truly and utterly sad.

2 comments:

RaeLynn said...

heh. Don't worry--I probably won you more votes for next year just by being totally cocky about our win :)

Anonymous said...

I want a re-vote. I think there were some dangling Chads that got in the way. I am already prepping for next year's challenge.

-Adam