12.01.2010

{Nine} months!


Height: 29 in. 85%
Weight: 20.1 lbs. 75%
Head: 18.5 in. 97%
(the doctor measured twice because it is so ginormous.)

I've always said that 9 months is my favorite baby age and Megan is NO exception. She is so FUN and happy. She is sleeping through the night, taking nice, long naps {FINALLY! No more cat naps}, she loves to play with her brothers or even by herself, and smiles a ton.
She is really a good baby.
She is still pretty stranger shy but seems to be growing out of it.
She loves to point. I know bad manners but its so cute. :)
She's not quite crawling but is definitely dragging herself around.
She also loves to bop to music.
LoVe her.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Could that picture be any cuter??? Adorable. (ps - thanks for the advice!)

Sidsie and Derek said...

I agree nine months is the best age. She is doll

Cyd said...

I wish I could see more of that cute little outfit she's wearing (J/K). Love that face!