Loved your description :) Serious egos indeed! haha...
this poll is anonymous right? I have family relationships at stake....... ;)
Both are fabulous!! If I had to choose I'd choose #1.
Wow! Love it!
Though I appreciate the creativity of the Noah's Ark, I couldn't help but vote for the traditional gingerbread house. The details were sweet!
I agree with Cyd. The ark was ambitious, but you can't go wrong with a traditional house. The cute little chairs on the porch sealed my vote.
Um these look like Graham Craker houses. Yes, I voted.
NUMBER 1
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Loved your description :) Serious egos indeed! haha...
this poll is anonymous right? I have family relationships at stake....... ;)
Both are fabulous!! If I had to choose I'd choose #1.
Wow! Love it!
Though I appreciate the creativity of the Noah's Ark, I couldn't help but vote for the traditional gingerbread house. The details were sweet!
I agree with Cyd. The ark was ambitious, but you can't go wrong with a traditional house. The cute little chairs on the porch sealed my vote.
Um these look like Graham Craker houses. Yes, I voted.
NUMBER 1
Post a Comment