1.03.2011

Uppidy Date

...Megan is a full on crawler and has been for a couple of weeks. She loves to get around on her own. I like it too.

...I excitedly went to Kyle's first parent/teacher conference. He is doing very well in school and is in the ABC club for knowing all his letters and sounds. He enjoys school but would rather be, alas, home with his family. Who could blame him?

...Megan likes to hold the phone up to her ear which we find ADORABLE. In fact, she is becoming quite the copy cat. She likes to clap along with the audience on TV. If you say "Yay, Megsie!" she will start clapping. Love it.

...My New Year's resolutions are to spend less time on my iPhone and finally finish Personal Progress.

...I have a new calling! Young Women's 2nd counselor. Apparently, I'm not learning what I need to because in this ward I have tried out all the YW callings except President. No thank you.
I'm about to hit my 5th year in YW's!

...I have a niece (EP and Amy), nephew (Mary and Von) and an ..."it" (Crispy and Nicky) due in the next 7 months. I am so excited to snuggle these baby bundles especially since mine will be 15 months old and giant by these time these little ones come along.

No comments: