7.05.2011

Kodachrome by Kyle



The hike was really high up and we had to go really far down. 

We went in a big, dark tunnel.

We saw a pirate cave but no treasure.

I was laying on a log because my legs and feet hurt. And I was tired. This was my favorite part.


I was the first one to get up the mountain. 

Megan liked hiking. But she was crying some times on the way to Kodachrome.

We were standing on a huge rock and it had a pirate cave on it.
We saw frozen dinos but I couldn't really see them but then daddy told me it was a rock that looked like long necks; then I saw them.


Tommy liked this hike. Megan liked the little
 rocks. She would pick them up throw them.

Tommy in the weeds because we didn't want him to eat our food. (at a rest stop)

Lets see, we went hiking and saw the last bowling pin. Remember when we saw the bowling pin by our campground. Daddy told us in a story about giants playing bowling and they didn't knock over the last bowling pin. There were two giants; one got all bowling pins and the other got all of them except one.
We also saw the giants bowling ball.

Grandma and Grandpa were at the same campground. We went inside the tent that they slept in and played Uno. We played with the giant frisbee's that Grandma brought. We went on a hike to see Thorn's (Thor's) Hammer but I didn't see it because we had to go a different way because the trail was blocked.
We earned Junior Ranger badges. First we had to do an activity and guess the animals in a picture and I had to get some garbage and put it in a bag. Then we got our badges and it was really fun and we got some other stuff. We got a pin, some maps. Thats all I got from Kodachrome. And I got my hat.

2 comments:

Cydnee said...

That was stinkin cute and a really good idea to have Kyle's words tell the story.

About Us said...

Hahahaha! I love the hats you have them wearing! They look like little explorers. I love that every cave is a pirate cave. You guys are fun!