8.05.2011

SIX!



My first born is
 six...six...six...six
{sigh} 
He is done with Kindergarten and moving on to first grade and full time school and making his own breakfast and lunch and having opinions and helping his younger siblings and just being an all around big boy. There are so many things I enjoy about this age of independence but I will always miss my baby.
Kyle is my loud mouth; constantly screaming and yelling and just being plain obnoxious, BOY. But he is also very sweet towards his family (with exception to maybe his father ;). He is very good to his little brother and especially his sister. He loves her and treats her like the princess she is.
He likes 
mac and cheese, gummy worms, spy...stuff, computer games (HotWheels, Disney Jr., PBSKids), Qubo (TV station), Mommy (yes, he is still a mama's boy), "Kid night" with Daddy, baseball (particularly batting), his squishy pillow, exercise clothes (especially muscle shirts), watering the garden, watermelon. 

He does very well in school both academically and socially. It has been really fun to watch him grow and learn this year.


We (mostly my talented Man) did a spy scavenger hunt for Kyle when he woke up on his birthday. There were different clues for him to follow to find his birthday present (spy equipment).
Gotta say that we did good because he LOVED it.


1. Reading backward clue in the mirror.

 
 2. Decoding a secret message.

3. Secret phone number to call for next clue.

4. A special video clue from "Agent T" (aka Tommy). The boys thought their talking dog in sunglasses was pretty entertaining.

New scooter...er...spy transport...

5. Instructions found in secure lock box for location of tactical gear.

6. Run

7. Unwrap

8. Continue unwrapping

 Mission accomplished! Spy watch for my spy guy.

Receiving instructions from HQ.

 
Kyle got to drive this go-kart (Special Agent Vehicle) all by himself and it was hilarious to watch. 
{Kyle waving excitedly while passing us} 
"Keep your eyes on the road, Kyle!!!" 
{craaaasshhh}

 Birthday donuts are much better than birthday cake, dontcha think?

Just cute.
(We went to the park and had Chick-fil-A after Boondocks)

3 comments:

Cyd said...

I love the spy game that Adam made up. What a fun way for him to start his birthday.

Brianna said...

Can I just tell you that I adore your husband? Is that weird? HAHA He is so cute with his kids, I love it.

About Us said...

Very creative! And for all of Adam's efforts, he gets a little smooch at the end! ;) I heard all about the spy watch on the way to school. He is a chatter box he is, but my son is a mute, so it works out. ;)