11.07.2011

This is Halloween...

...This is Halloween!


Getting ready to go trick-or-treating.

Kyle and Noah really got into the candy getting this year. Kyle was literally running from house to house. We had a hard time keeping up with him. 
Megan had a great time carrying her bucket all by herself and collecting her loot. It was really cute. 
The kids also got to go Grandma and Grandpa's ward party and do trunk or treating along with trick or treating at Daddy's work. Waaaay to much candy but I'm making good use of it. ;)

 Megan and the Super Market-er.

Dang, I'd be afraid if I were that donut...

 Ward Halloween party.
 I LOVE the picture of Spider-man who is putting some distance between
 the mini Frankenstein and himself.

 Kyle looks nice and mummified with his red eyes but then again, so does everybody else.
Creeeeeeeepy!


Noah had such a great time with Halloween this year. He wanted to decorate everything and make it "scary". He was so excited to wear his costume. Both him and Kyle loathed being called "cute" in their costumes. Especially Kyle. He was all about being in character as you can see in the cousin picture.


This is the pumpkin that Kyle and I carved. Cool, eh?
 I feel bad because I didn't get one of Noah and Daddy's.



2 comments:

Cydnee said...

Cute pumpkin! That picture of Kyle with red eyes is pretty creepy. You got lots of great pictures to show your fun Halloween.

About Us said...

That would be my scaredy Spiderman...some super hero he is if he is scared of the "bad guys". ;)