6.25.2012

Baby Update

Lets start with the most important thing.  Baby girl is doing very well.  She is moving around constantly, getting hiccups regularly and using my bladder as trampoline daily.  She still has no name to call her own. :(  And I don't see this being remedied in the near future. Problem is, she will be making her entrance into this world in the near future.
I on the other hand have been feeling exhausted, tired, aaaaaand exhausted.  I have been tired with all my pregnancies but this one has been rougher. I did find out that I am anemic but it isn't anything severe.  I think its just that I'm getting old, have 3.5 children and yes, anemia to add on top of it all.  I do have good days and they do seem to be better especially since I've upped my iron. I get waves of dizziness too. My heart burn is worse and I'm getting ugly veins on my legs. One of them is even painful at times.
I shall not bore you with any more of my details for journaling's sake (but I do want to journal so my kids know that pain and suffering their mother went through! ;)

28 weeks
Chill. Its just cream soda.


I am 31 weeks now and I feel like I have forever left to go.  I have never been so anxious to see my due date arrive as I have been with this one. We have a TON to do before Baby Girl comes though (finish basement?, buy carseat, decorate new nursery, get Meggie a new big girl bed and transferred into it, new clothes for baby...)

"I 
already
want to
take a nap
tomorrow..."

1 comment:

Cydnee said...

Ah Ernie. It will be good when you can hold your little baby in your arms but things won't get much easier. Take care and try not to stress!