Noah and his donut birthday "cake". I'm not a big fan of just plain, old cake so when Noah said he wanted donuts for his birthday I was thrilled. These are Dunford donuts. Only the best for my Bones.
Noah picked out sprinkled donuts especially for his brother and sister.
Legos. Legos. Legos. This is all Noah could think about for his birthday and pretty much all he got. All the grandparents got him Legos. WE got him Legos. His number one toy was the Lego Robin. He wanted it more than anything. So of course we had to oblige. He loves disguising Robin with all the other Lego guy gear. He loves Lego's so much he even got one stuck up his nose.
Happy Birthday to Noah. We love you SO much.

2 comments:
Noah is an awesome dude! Now I need to have me some Dunford donuts. Wish I had access.
"girly" things should have been top on the list of dislikes. :)
That donut cake looks YUMMY!
I am a big fan of Noah!!!!
Post a Comment