6.25.2012

Uppity Date

...Kyle finally lost one of his teeth on the bottom (LL2) and he couldn't have been more excited. It was driving him nuts just hanging by a thread. Finally Sunday evening (last night) he told me he wanted to try the floss and door knob trick. I was surprised because I would have thought that would scare him too much.  I convinced him to just let Daddy do it.  Adam just bent the tooth forward and it popped right out.  Not even any pulling involved.  Kyle was ecstatic to have it out.  Quoting one his friends from church he said "Benny's right. It does feel like paradise." LOL


...We got to hang out with out of town cousins a few weekends ago.  Not only did BOTH Will, Taylor and Samuel get to come to Kyle's birthday party but we also went downtown to celebrate Taylor's bday.  We went to Chick-Fil-A at the City Creek Mall and then we went to the Church museum and hung out at the children's display.



Megan (and Daddy) LOVES to dance. Wearing a dress is definitely a bonus!


...Adam did Wasatch Back Ragnar again this past month but this time Von joined him.  They had a great ime. He also ran one of the hardest legs of the race up Gaurdsman Pass.  Proud of my man.

...We saw the first fireworks of the season on Saturday.  We watched the WestFest fireworks from Hunter Park. (No crowds!)  Noah has been talking about fireworks for a few weeks now so we jumped at this easy opportunity.  Megan ended up loving them as well. They were a distance away so the noise wasn't bad at all.  She was full of exclamations but some favorites are "Oh booful!" and "I yove it!" I wonder how she'll react when the fireworks are just above her...



...Pregnancy is going well.  So far the 100 degree weather isn't getting to me much. Yay for AC.
 I think this little girl is going to be big. I just feel it.  I've been measuring right on until my appointment last week. I'm now measuring a week big.  Having said that though, I think I measured right on the entire time with my 10 pounder, Meggie.  Two more months to see if I'm right!


...Adam and I celebrated our 10th engagement anniversary this past Thursday {June21st}.  Adam even took the whole day off.  It was fabulous and so needed particularly by me.  We tried a new restaurant at the City Creek mall called "The Blue Lemon", did a little shopping- maternity clothes and Apple TV- and just absorbed each others company.  We don't get out as much these days since Adam is busy with school at night. Thank you, Adam for planning this. I'm so glad I said yes "20,000 times, yes." :)

2 comments:

Cydnee said...

Will will be so jealous that Kyle has lost a tooth.

Anderson Family said...

I love that in the pic of Grant you can see Megan. She is never too far from him. :)

The pics of Coleman and Noah KILL ME!!!! LOL!