11.01.2012

{TWO} months




My little lady is growing up....fast!
She is so sweet and a really good baby. She does prefer to be held and talked to but she makes up for it by being an awesome sleeper.  She is still sleeping through the night (since 4 weeks). She is probably my "sleepiest" baby so far. She smiles a lot. (She got really good at it at about 5 weeks.)  And along with the smiling comes the cooing. LOVE her cooing.
We love her fat cheeks. We laugh every time we put her in her car seat because we have pull her cheeks out from under her shoulder belts! 

Ella's Stats

Height: 23.25 in  80%
Weight: 13.3 lbs  85%
Head: 16.5 in.  97%



The picture on the right is Ell's cooing face. :) I probably don't have to tell you what the one on the left is...:) 





1 comment:

Cydnee said...

I wish I would have dared to love on this baby a little more last weekend. She's so sweet!