1.31.2013

5 Month Old Ella

I LOVE doing monthly photo shoots with Ella. She is definitely photogenic and it's fun to capture her growth and progress. (I wasn't going to post the shoots EVERY month but I just can't resist!)
This month was especially irresistible.  Check out these sweet little beauties.


As you can tell, Ella is a very happy, easy going baby.  We are thrilled because, for the most part, she lets anyone hold her. This is unprecedented among Shiflett babies.








 Just having fun with filters and I love this one. 


Kyle loved this picture of Ella lunching on her bunny.









 Ella's sibs always want in on the photo shoot action.

 Ella loves playing with her toes as this photo shoot most definitely proves.

Photographer and her beautiful subject.

{My hubby is gonna kill me when he sees this post 
as it will make it difficult when it comes time to "book" it.}  

1 comment:

Cydnee said...

I love that filtered shot as well. You need to blow that one up for your all. Love your 5 month old!