Kyle is a VERY tender and sweet boy- especially towards his Mommy. Kyle always makes sure that I know he loves me and tells me at random times during the day. If I ask Noah for a kiss, Kyle insists on giving me one as well.
Kyle is an incessant whistler. He learned to whistle at the very young of age of 24 months. People used to be so surprised to hear him whistling his own little diddy. He whistles in the middle of fighting with Noah. He is whistling even as I type this.
Kyle is, for the most part, a very polite boy. The funny and unfortunate thing is that I think he reserves the majority of his politeness for Mommy and Daddy. We're working on that.
{I can't believe how big my biggest little man has gotten since this posting.}
{I can't believe how big my biggest little man has gotten since this posting.}
No comments:
Post a Comment