4.16.2013

Uppity Date

We are all happy and well and that is awesome.
...The housing market is hot once again and Adam and I are having the hardest time trying to decide if we will take advantage. We are looking at a community in West Jordan called Three Forks. Just not sure if its right yet. {sigh}
...Kyle finally played his first game last night. His team has ready played twice. Due to weather, schedule mix ups and being out of town Kyle hasn't been able to play. It was so fun to watch him play last night on what is to me a real team. He scored twice (due to the pitcher walking everyone). They lost but Kyle had a great time anyway.
Kyle is so done with school. He claims to be bored and I believe him. The kid is just too smart. I'm anxious for summer myself.
...Noah will hopefully be starting his first baseball game tonight if the rain and snow will go away.
...Meggie is still enjoying dance. She knows her dance routine better than I do. I look forward to watching her perform and hope she doesn't get too much stage fright.
Ella is growing by leaps and bounds. She is sitting up, sleeping fairly well at night, eating like nobody's business, getting two bottom teeth (finally!) and is just an all around sweet baby. (She still lets others hold and love on her.)



No comments: