5.28.2013

Dancing Queen


Megan finally had her very first dance concert last a few nights ago. It was so precious. 
Megan started taking dance from Just Dance studio in Jan. My friend, Jamie, and her little girl, Alli, attend the Mommy and Me class and got us a spot to join. Megan has always been very attentive at dance recitals she has attended and loves to dance herself. So while I hadn't planned on putting her in dance until at least 4, I decided to give it a try. 
She has mostly loved it. She has been bashful at times but has always been happy to go and tries her best. 
I had no idea what to expect when it came to getting on the stage. I didn't need to worry though. She kept asking me, "When do I get on the stage??" Asked many times. She got out there and did her thing with a smile on her face and had a good time. (I got verklempt.) She was all excited to get back up there at the end for her bow. 
Later she's loved performing her dance for everyone that wasn't there. 

                  4th dancer in. 

         
Megan and her good friend, Alli.

What a sweet little dancer she is. 
Mommy and Daddy are so proud. 

1 comment:

Cydnee said...

I didn't know she was at "Just Dance"! That's where Taylor went when she was 3 and 4 before we moved to Nevada. Isn't it funny how we get choked up at things like this. I don't know exactly what it is but I get emotional at these things sometimes too.