What a big boy I have!!
EIGHT!
Its so bitter sweet. I love having such a great helper. Kyle is a great big brother. Always watching out for his siblings, helping me keep track of them. I have seen a lot of growth in Kyle over the past year. He's a kid I can depend on.
But he's also not my tiny baby boy anymore.
Mind you, he will ALWAYS be my baby, just not so tiny...
We went to ToysRus because I got him a Galaxy Squad Lego that wasn't exactly what he wanted and I knew that. So I told him we could go get what he wanted. When we got there we told them it was his bday so they gave him a balloon and crown. I had to get this picture because the poor sentimental me just kept thinking, this may the last time he will happy wearing a paper crown in public. Basically losing his child like innocence. I know, I'm silly.
We are into nontraditional cakes birthday cakes at the Shiflett house and this year was no exception.
Kyle chose this watermelon cake since he is a super fan of watermelon.
It was super fun to make and EAT!
Kyle also got to chose where we had dinner. He always asks if we can go to Chili's...always. So it was no surprise that he chose it for his bday dinner.
Kyle got Legos for his birthday. No, we are not out of the Lego phase and I do plan on being out in the foreseeable future. Whatever makes my baby happy.
Happy Birthday to my Kiksy Sticks. You are an amazing kid. We love you!
Favorite book is your favorite....
...color?... purple
....food?...pizza, Mommy's Alfredo
least favorite food...
...TV show?... Lego videos
what are you really good at?... riding my bike/scooter
Who is your best friend?... Nathaniel, Caleb and Liam
What makes you happy? Being with my family and looking at my Pokemon cards.
Favorite animal: wolf
favorite thing to do: Play with Pokemon cards
Favorite movie: Kronk's New Groove
What do you and your mom do together: tickle sessions
What do you and your dad do together: build Legos
What is your favorite sport: baseball
Where is your favorite place to go: camping (Coyoye Gulch) and Legoland/Disneyland
Favorite book: anything I can read but I really like Calvin and Hobbs
What do you want to be when you grow up? scientist (chemistry)
No comments:
Post a Comment