7.06.2013

He's Official!

Kyle was baptized bright and early July 6th, 2013 at 9:00am in the Hunter West Stake Center. 
He very much looked forward to his baptism day.



Kyle and Hayden Loader
Kyle and Kylee Soholt



Fresh from the font.  He seems happy.
I let Kyle choose who he wanted to give a talk and he chose Julia. She did a great job too.
We had a brunch right after at the church's/ pavillion. Most of our family was there (even the Schroeders. Can't believe I didn't get a pic of Kyle and Will. :( We also missed the Tracey Hind family.) 
We gave Kyle a journal and had everyone write a message at the front for the baptism boy. 

We are so proud of Kyle and his decision to follow the example of the Savior and to be a great example to his younger siblings.  What a spectacular kid you are, Kyle!

1 comment:

RaeLynn said...

So...I bawled when Cole got baptized, haha. I LOVE Kyle's expression here. He's so cute. I wish we hung out more so they could become friends! I can't believe we have 8 year olds...