I am loving this 18 month old.
She is hilarious! She is sweet. She is sassy. She is loving.
I just can't get enough of her. I miss her when she naps. I look forward to seeing her face in the morning (provided I've had adequate sleep :). I am thoroughly enjoying my baby.
She's talking a LOT.
Here's a list:
"Hi Tom!"
(She LOVES Tommy and likes to give him and kisses and hugs. She climbs on him every chance she gets.)
"I atay."
(I'm okay. She says this whenever she falls down and IS atay.
Megan says this all the time and Ella is a parrot.)
"dee doo"
(Thank you. The girl ROCKS at saying this just about anytime we give her something.)
"peas"
(Please. So sweet.)
"a tie"
(I want to try.)
"a down"
(Get down from something or up on something.)
"a side"
(Outside. Or out any door. She LOVES being outside so we hear this a lot.)
"a mo"
(More food. We hear this one quite a bit too.)
"atay?
(Okay? Asked with arms wrapped around a sad sibling. She can be very tender with her siblings.)
(Okay? Asked with arms wrapped around a sad sibling. She can be very tender with her siblings.)
"tee. tee!"
(when she wants to brush her teeth.)
She says much more but these are some the best.
She says much more but these are some the best.
Ella loves grapes, fruit snacks, hugs, her daddy, books, shoes, outside, "nanas" (bananas) and her dog, Tommy.
She gives THEE best hugs. She likes to just her arms around Adam or I for no reason and give us a squeeze. Definitely one of my favorite things about her.
Ella hasn't been too mischievous yet but she definitely likes play and do her own thing. One of her favorite things to do is read books in her bedroom.
18 months stats:
weight: 27.6 lbs 95%
height: 32.5 in. 75%
head: 19.6 in. 95%
I only make 'em big.
And I love my big girl.
18 months stats:
weight: 27.6 lbs 95%
height: 32.5 in. 75%
head: 19.6 in. 95%
I only make 'em big.
And I love my big girl.
1 comment:
I love and miss her.
Post a Comment