We went to the Ogden temple open house. This was the second open house we had taken Kyle and Noah to. I really enjoyed having my family with me in the temple. It was a great reminder of the eternal covenants that Erin and I have made and the blessings we can realize have an eternal family if we are faithful. I look forward to the day we my family can all go to the temple together.
We went with Erin's parents and the Anderson's. After we got out I at one point I was alone with all the small kids. We went over to a fountain and when I went to take a picture Grant feel into the fountain. A temple volunteer was the first to run over and save him.
That night Kyle thank God for the day and asked that the next day would be just the same as the one we just had.
Posted via Blogaway
No comments:
Post a Comment