Erin those pics are super cute!!! How fun to have so many babies around!!!! Cute Blog!!!
Um, your blog is freaking cute!! Looks like YOU need to teach ME how to have a cute blog ;) i love the baby bums!
Erin...I found your blog from RaeLynn's and I'm glad I did! Your kids are cute and I'm excited to be able to read all about your cute family.Julie Rudd Pack
Erin, your blog is even cuter than when I saw it the other day.
Very cute picture, I think Raegan has enough hair for all of the rest of them She is so cute. Question, did you all put the same brand of diaper on them on purpose. Or do you all buy the same brand of diaper? :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Erin those pics are super cute!!! How fun to have so many babies around!!!! Cute Blog!!!
Um, your blog is freaking cute!! Looks like YOU need to teach ME how to have a cute blog ;) i love the baby bums!
Erin...I found your blog from RaeLynn's and I'm glad I did! Your kids are cute and I'm excited to be able to read all about your cute family.
Julie Rudd Pack
Erin, your blog is even cuter than when I saw it the other day.
Very cute picture, I think Raegan has enough hair for all of the rest of them She is so cute. Question, did you all put the same brand of diaper on them on purpose. Or do you all buy the same brand of diaper? :)
Post a Comment