10.24.2007

Happy Halloween from Tarzan, Jane and family







I decided it would be fun to do a family theme this year. Adam is always pretty good and creative when it comes to dressing up but I struggle. I have very good intentions but its hard enough putting costumes together for my babies. I had a difficult time finding a monkey costume so I actually made one. Wow! Now if you know me this is a big deal even if it is just a few peices of felt sewn together to make a tail and some ears. (The main part is a joggin suit from Target.) Mine and Adam's costumes are cheap fabric from Wal-mart wrapped haphazardly around our bodies reminiscent ofTarzan and Jane but much more modest! Adam even drew pecks and a six pack on his shirt. He should have just gone shirtless. :)

Its fun dressing up. I think I'll give it another go next year.


3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Very cute, I cant think of anything this year. I would like to try a theme next year.

RaeLynn said...

How cute! I love your new layout...seriously on me needing your secrets. Where do you get these layouts/paper??

Anderson Family said...

LOVE THE CANDY COR BACK GROUND! and I love your boys!