11.05.2007

My New Discovery



Do you have nasty hard water stains that while scrubbing makes you sweat more than a prostitute in a convent? Well, I have the product for you! I struggled myself until I found Sno Bol. ( Yeah, I don't get the name either.) Now cleaning my toilets is a joy...er...not really but at least I'm not pulling my hair out. Seriously ya'll. I was happy to find something that works that I just had to share. Maybe I'm just way behind when it comes to toilet cleaning technology but in all my 29 years of cleaning toilets (yes, I swear my mom got me started at a very young age) nothing has worked so well. I would have posted a pic of the inside of my toilet but I thought that would be going a little far....

4 comments:

Nichole said...

Can you find this stuff anywhere?

Nichole said...

This is my theory on the name Sno Bol....They just spelt everything weird but Snow (sno) is white - which is what this cleaner does - makes the toilet white. And then you are cleaning a toilet bowl (bol). Just a theory...I have way too much time to think!!!

Erin said...

That's pretty much all I could come up with. Thanks for putting some thought into my query though! :)

RaeLynn said...

Ha! Easy on the prostitute in a convent example. You are out of control--and I am turning in your blog for inappropriate material. :) What if?