It's allllllllllllllllll good. Seriously. Why wouldn't I be happy about the fact that I've lived another year and been blessed all the while? Sure I've got a few extra wrinkles to contend with. Maybe I still break-out like a 30 year-old teenager. So what if I've been waking up every morning with a back ache since my birthday. So what? Being three decades old means for me means that I have a silly, sweet two year old who loves me more than just about anyone and constantly tells me so. It means I have 6 month old whose entire body smiles in wiggles and squirms when he sees me. It means I've been married 5 years, 2 months, 8 days and 7 hours to, quite literally, the man of my dreams. A younger man I might add. ;) For my birthday, this dreamy man took me to see the Billy Joel concert which, believe me, if it takes turning 30 to see him then I'm cool.
It really is weird not being in my 20's but I am looking forward to what is next and if that means getting old....er then bring it on!
3 comments:
Yeah...according to you I can actually look forward to my 30th birthday!! You have the cutest family and you would never know you are 30 unless you told someone!!
Nichole, you are a sweetheart.
Happy late birthday
Love the blog, you have very cute kids
Post a Comment