I have decided to turn my blog around. I find that I to use my blog primarily to entertain others and while this is a worthy endeavor, its not enough. (Love ya!) I am not the greatest of journalists and want...no, need to be better. This blog is a wonderful way of doing so. Not only do I get to make a record for myself but for my friends and family too. My point? A warning to you. My future posts might seem trifling to you but I want to get them down just for journalings sake. Sometimes the things that seem small end up being what will be the most fun to read in the future. We always remember the BIG things so at the risk of boring you all to death, I am going to make a new effort to remember the small things as well.
So, please bear with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment