2.07.2008

Will It Never End?



Not only are these boys twinners in what they wear but also when they choose to get sick. Kyle decided to go first by scaring his mommy with a case of pneumonia. Just when it seemed as though Kyle was beginning to feel better Noah decided it was his turn. Noah has come down with a case of RSV and an ear infection. And to top it all off he is also teething. Ho hum. This hasn't been the first time either of them has been sick this winter either. Its pretty much plagued them all season. I know that I am not the only one out there with sick babies. Pretty much everyone I talk to has a sick child or two. I'm hoping this last batch is the climax of their illnesses before getting better just in time for Spring. Hey, I can dream, can't I?

4 comments:

Nichole said...

Poor things...I don't know how you do it with 2 kids because it is hard enough with one...I guess it is just one of those things where you have to do it but you don't know how you are doing it...As I write this Ava is coughing her brains out and I am also dreaming of spring!

dev said...

amen. woman, AMEN!

i am totally with you on this...

bring on springtime!! I am sick of being sick... I am ready for sunshine and healthy babies....

Anderson Family said...

I am so DONE! Come on SPRING!

Anonymous said...

Poor Noah looks so sad!!! You gave him a big lovie right?