5.07.2008

We couldn't pass up a free ride...


...but maybe we should have. We had a great time being together as a family but.... the Front Runner ride itself wasn't all we hoped and dreamed it would be. It was a stop and go kind of ride and taking forever so we got off the hot, packed train at the Farmington "depot" thinking a train would be there soon. Yeah, we waited a good hour with hungry, thirsty, tired kids. Fun, fun! :)
For some reason this pic wouldn't stay right side up but I had to post because it is so cute. You can just see his excitement. Check out the tongue and the blurry hand. "I wanna go on the big train!"




Da boys

Kyle enjoying the ride with his Papa.
Angels



1 comment:

Anderson Family said...

I can't wait to go again.......no REALLY I can! What is funny is I think the kids had a good time anyway!