I apologize for the lateness of this last weeks update. I know you all have been waiting with baited breath. Better late than never, right?
...We attended our somewhat annual trip to Kodachrome, had a smashing time and ate ourselves silly. (Thanks Cheryl!) Part of the reason we had such a fab time was because our friends, the Wall's put up... I mean came along with us. (pics coming soon)
...Noah turned one year old...*sniff, sniff*
...Kyle has only had 2 accidents in the last week and a half, partly due, I'm sure, to Thomas, Nemo and Lightening McQueen. Thanks guys. He is doing so well but I'm still not ready to declare him officially "trained".
...About 5 mintutes from home after our delightful trip, our Jeep decided it had worked hard enough and went on strike. Thankfullyand frustratingly it happened close to home. And also thankfully the Wall's along with their AAA insurance got our car towed home. Thanks again guys. Still no word on the end of Jeepy's strike.
...As a reward to Kyle's for his dazzling potty power we went to the zoo with my family and Whitney and crew. My favorite was the Tiger by far. What a beautiful creature! If you ask Kyle about the zoo he'll tell you about the elephant going potty. I have to admit, for such a nasty...thing it was a pretty impressive sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment