6.16.2008

People, Cherry Coke, On-line Old Navy Clearance...


...are my guilty pleasures (among others). Yes, yes contrary to popular belief I have them and they make me happy. I rarely however indulge them because then they wouldn't exactly be guilty pleasures now would they and therefore not as much fun.


I finally broke down and bought a People magazine the other day even though I've put them in my shopping cart numerous times but ended up putting them back. However, this weeks issue has Elizabeth Smart on the cover so I've finally found me excuse. She's local and Mormon. There you have it- my excuse.


Cherry Coke is just plain not good for you but I love it. I don't really like Classic Coke though.


Have you shopped the Old Navy Clearance on-line or really any other clearance? When I feel the urge to spend money and inevitably I have little of it, I turn to Old Navy on-line. Once I press the "purchase" button there is a burst ,albeit short, of happiness along with the anticipation of the arrival of new clothes at my door.

Okay now that I've fessed up, I want to hear your "guilty pleasures". C'mon, get it off you chest. You'll feel better. :)




3 comments:

Brianna said...

I LOVE your new Header =)

The Bronson Bunch said...

That is too funny! My indulgences are DARK chocolate and a good book!

Unknown said...

Erin,
I am out of school for the summer and finally have some more time to look at blogs. It is good to catch up on everyone. This will help me keep up with the "my family".

I have a blog too, although I can be pretty bad about keeping it up, but I am trying to do better. (auntweewee.blogspot.com)

I hope to get to Utah this summer.