...Erin, Kyle and Noah celebrated having a such a wonderful
daddy/hubby yesterday. We are truly the luckiest of all the game!
...For the first time this season we went to Julia's (niece) game which was the last one as well. And wouldn't you know it, she scored three, count them, 3 GOALS. The most she has scored in a game. We felt very privileged to have witnessed it.
...We saw "Kung Fu Panda". Let me just say, Jack Black as the voice of a fat panda named Po= pretty darn funny!
...Noah is getting even more mobile and I'm so NOT used to it! Thank you Kyle for being Noah's guardian angel especially when it comes to the dreaded stairs.
...Adam and I went on a date. 'Nuff said....well except WOO HOO!!! :) Thanks Mom and Dad.
...For the first time this season we went to Julia's (niece) game which was the last one as well. And wouldn't you know it, she scored three, count them, 3 GOALS. The most she has scored in a game. We felt very privileged to have witnessed it.
...We saw "Kung Fu Panda". Let me just say, Jack Black as the voice of a fat panda named Po= pretty darn funny!
...Noah is getting even more mobile and I'm so NOT used to it! Thank you Kyle for being Noah's guardian angel especially when it comes to the dreaded stairs.
...Adam and I went on a date. 'Nuff said....well except WOO HOO!!! :) Thanks Mom and Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment