I have been tagged a bunch of times in the last few weeks and have not taken care of business. SO I now make an effort. I actually don't mind tags too much because they will be a great read years or even days from now.
Here are some QUIRKS and facts about me: (This tag was hard because believe it or not I am not that interesting of a person...)
1: I like cleaning the bathroom. Well, I don't like the thought of doing it but when I finally talk myself into it I enjoy shining, polishing, sanitizing etc. I think I find more satisfaction with the finish product than with any other chore.
2: I can never just dry one wet hand. I have to get BOTH hands wet and then dry both hands even if only one is dirty.
3: I have always been a very shy person. So shy that I once sluffed KINDERGARTEN! I have learned how to deal with my shyness so that many people don't believe me when I tell them I am shy.
4: Adam is the only guy I've ever kissed. Of course he is FAR from saying that about me. :)
5: I love saving money but sometimes I wish I was one of those big spenders who can go out and spend money and not even care. When it comes down to though I guess I'll keep things as they are. I've got too much of my father in me. :)
6: I used to prefer salty over sweet but after having two children I think the sweet is beginning to take over. I get a major sweet tooth when I am pregnant and Adam loves it. We've always been opposites. When he wants a treat he gets cookies. I get (or used to get) chips. Things are a changin'.
7: I've always had a crazy dream of being a motorcycle cop. Ya know. Something that you think would be cool but you'd never really do. There aren't many female cops driving hogs which is where the appeal comes from, I think.
Here's another tag that I thought was fun.
Three Joys
1. Noah
2. Kyle
3. Adam
So obvious, I know, but I couldn't think of anything else that brings me the amount of joy that these three guys do.
Three Fears- this one is easy for me.
1. dying and not being there to raise my children.
2. Anyone in my family dying. It can keep me awake at night.
3. Snakes. The scene in the new Indiana Jones movie with the python *shudder, shudder* just about killed me.
Three Current goals
1. Running and doing it consistently. Adam and I are training for a 10k race but I want to get to the point where I'm not always "training".
2. Ever since Kyle turned three he has added some trying routines to our day and not being used to them I get irritated easily. So I'm trying to be more patient with him. I mean the kid's just 3 for Pete's sake.
3. Saving money and becoming more financially secure.
Three current obsessions/collections/preoccupations
1. Reading but this is nothing new. Current read is "Wild Swans" about early communism in China. Sad but interesting
2. Thinking about taking Kyle and Noah to Disneyland.
3. Getting my yard into shape. It is driving me Crazy and is oh so embarrassing!
Three random surprising facts about me:
(See my tag above)
No comments:
Post a Comment