I really enjoyed Halloween this year but I think Kyle enjoyed it even more. He has been pumped to get out there to get candy, candy, candy! Every house we came to Kyle said, "Stay here." while he tromped up to the doorstep yelling "TRICK OR TREAT!" or sometimes "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" (LOL) " all by himself. *sniff, sniff* He's getting so big. Noah on the other hand just enjoyed roaming around the neighborhood. He is all about the walking.
Ethan and Amy made the cut for my blog since they were so....creative this year. :)
They were both so cute in the superhero costumes. Kyle would run and look back so he could see his cape "flapping" behind him and then would get upset if it didn't flap in true superhero fashion. Unfortunately I couldn't get Noah to wear his mask. I was lucky to get the cape. Without that he would have just looked like a little boy with tights on...not good...
Whit woo!
The similarity is not a coincidence.
7 comments:
So Cute, I love the pumpkin it does look like him. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
ahahaha I look slightly upset in that picture! Your kids are so cute! It seems like 'super Kyle' had a blast Trick or Treating!
very cute!! looks like a fun halloween for the boys!
Adam looks so funny! I love it! I'm trying to decide whether the vest is a flattering look for him or not. ;) All the pictures were great. I liked seeing the picture of Ethan and Amy since I have yet to meet Amy and I loved seeing the similarity of Noah and the jack-o-lantern--totally made me laugh.
Ha! These pictures are great. What did you dress up as?? I didn't dress up. I'm a bum. Dah well.
Hey its a dang good thing I checked your blog to snoop your friends! LOL! For some reason it is not updating on my blog when people I follow post things so I would have missed these posts!! ANYWHO---
Could your kids be any cuter?? I mean really? Noah with his little fat body squeezed into tights with a cape?? HELLO!!?? Delicious! And Kyle too =)
I need to get off my budunkadunk and get my pics off my camera so it looks like WE celebrated halloween....
BTW--Adam looks hot....
Post a Comment