12.02.2008

Gingerbread houses!!


Okay, okay, so they are only graham cracker houses. I'm lazy, so sue me. The point is that Kyle enjoyed eating...er... decorating his house. Isn't it so cute? Adam chose to go a little "ape shiz" and built a "Shiflett gingerbread house". Noah just had a good time getting his pudgy little hands on as much candy as he could.

8 comments:

Brianna said...

"Ape Shiz"...? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I am so stealing that too. I love how you Hinds figure out ways not to swear HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Brianna said...

BTW--Noahs face in the pic with Adam is precious

Mike and Meg said...

So fun! Is Kyle excited for Christmas?

Anonymous said...

You are such a good mom and wifey!!

Anderson Family said...

Adam should be an archatecht!

Warners said...

Could Noah and Adam look anymore alike? So cute.

Cyd said...

Taylor has been begging to do this but we haven't yet. I SO will be doing the graham cracker thing as well.

Danny said...

This is seriously skillful work. We would like to challenge you to a gingerbread CONTEST (where we also cheat and use graham crackers). How is your December shaping up? Or should we try to Jan??